Amzak Health Investors
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Miach Orthopaedics, Miach Orthopaedics, ShiraTronics are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Wellness, Medical Device. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 6 more areas of investment.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2018. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 other investors. Aside from Amzak Health Investors, start-ups are often funded by additional investors, NFL Players Association, DSM Venturing. The fund often co-invests with additional investors, NFL Players Association, DSM Venturing. The investors in the following rounds are usually additional investors, NFL Players Association, DSM Venturing.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: amzak.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
20.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.29 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.