NetApp appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1992. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Sunnyvale. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Dave Hitz, James Lau, Michael Malcolm, Michiaki Kono.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. This NetApp works on 28 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the NetApp, startups are often financed by True Ventures, Mayfield Fund, Israel Seed Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Cisco, Windward Ventures, Tamir Fishman Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Windward Ventures, Menlo Ventures, Dynafund Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Network Security, Robotics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Portworx, DiskSites, Datos IO. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Abrams Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|AGL Energy||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Astorg||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Coventry Asset Management.||-|
|Cyrus Poonawalla Group||India, Maharashtra, Pune|
|Define Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Farid Ventures||Houston, Texas, United States|
|GY Asset||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Link and Motivation||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Sapporo|
|Nexstar Financial||Missouri, Saint Charles, United States|
|Ontario Media Development Corporation||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|PSG||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Rose Park Advisors||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|SDIC Capital||China, Shanghai|
|The ManCap Foundation||Alberta, Canada, Edmonton|
|Typhoon Digital Development||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|VerticalNet||Malvern, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$19M||12 May 2020||San Jose, California, United States|
|$27M||20 Mar 2019||California, United States|
|04 Mar 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|10 May 2017||San Jose, California, United States|
|$10M||08 Aug 2007||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$17M||15 Mar 2005||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$3M||04 Apr 2001||New Jersey, United States|
|$41M||26 Jul 2000||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.