In 2014 was created MTIP AG, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in Switzerland. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Basel.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Biotechnology, Robotics. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lumeon, TytoCare, Cynerio. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Christoph Kausch, Felix Grisard, Hans Florian Zeilhofer.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the MTIP AG, startups are often financed by Walgreens, Teuza, OrbiMed. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds, Bayern Kapital GmbH, Walgreens. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TechWald Holding S.p.A., Shenzhen Capital Group, Sanford Health.
Funds with similar focus
|$20M||05 Aug 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$23M||21 Jun 2022||Leuven, Flemish Brabant, Belgium|
|$12M||04 Oct 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$94M||31 Aug 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$12M||10 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||19 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$35M||09 Feb 2021||Catalonia|
|$30M||11 Aug 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$12M||28 Apr 2020||Skåne County|
– Intelligencia, whose AI-driven software platform enables pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to revolutionize the drug development process and reduce risk, has raised $12M in order to continue to expand its product offering and customer base.
– Healthtech investor MTIP led the oversubscribed Series A round, joined by several of the company’s existing investors, including Big Pi Ventures and Synetro Group. ZS, a global professional services firm that leverages deep analytics and biopharmaceutical industry expertise to help companies and their customers thrive, has also participated in this round.
– The company’s founders, Dimitrios Skaltsas and Vangelis Vergetis, met while at McKinsey & Company, and have spent more than a decade in the intersection of clinical development, data science, and technology solutions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.