Booking Holdings appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1997. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Norwalk.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketplace, Travel. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Didi Chuxing, Meituan-Dianping, GrabTaxi. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Booking Holdings, startups are often financed by Insight Partners, The Brandery, Temasek Holdings. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tencent Holdings, GIC, Wendi Murdoch. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Yamaha Motor Co.,, Hyundai Motor Company, Beacon Venture Capital.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from Booking Holdings is more than 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 60 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Opposing the other organizations, this Booking Holdings works on 11 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
|Chengdu Caiyun Nongye||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Chongqing Cultural Investment Group||Beibei, China, Chongqing|
|Communications Equity Associates||Florida, Tampa, United States|
|HAX Boost||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Hewlett Packard Pathfinder||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|King Capital||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Launch Lane||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Mariner Wealth Advisors||Kansas, Leawood, United States|
|Operate Studio||California, Costa Mesa, United States|
|Partnerships UK||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Performance Equity Management||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|ProMontreal Entrepreneurs||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Sealand Capital||Denmark, Københoved, Syddanmark|
|Thomson Learning||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Trimble||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|23 Jun 2022||Taipei, Taiwan|
|$180M||11 Jun 2019||South Korea|
|$200M||29 Oct 2018||Central|
|$500M||17 Jul 2018||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$20M||02 Oct 2015||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$60M||06 Jul 2015||Rio de Janeiro|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.