Luminous Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
This organization was formed by Isabel Fox, Lomax Ward. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Luminous Ventures, startups are often financed by Entrepreneur First, UK Innovation & Science Seed Fund, SOSV. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are IQ Capital, SOSV, Entrepreneur First. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SOSV, iNovia Capital, Talis Capital.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sparrho, Beyond, BioBeats. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Hospital.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
|Canyon Angels||Arizona, Phoenix, United States|
|Deep Fork Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Ideable Venture||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|Lion Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Magic Johnson Enterprises||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Nautica||New York, New York, United States|
|NueCura Partners, LLC||Brentwood, Tennessee, United States|
|SLI International Venture||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|$26M||15 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||01 Jun 2021||Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland|
|$16M||31 Mar 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||23 Mar 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$4M||16 Mar 2021||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||17 Dec 2020||United Kingdom, England|
|$850K||08 Dec 2020||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$6M||01 Dec 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|06 Nov 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
– Ellipsis Health is a San Francisco, CA-based developer of a voice vital sign to quantify and manage depression and anxiety at scale.
– The company raised $26m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by SJF Ventures with participation from AblePartners, Akhil Paul at Caparo Group, Alumni Ventures, Divesh Makan, Gaingels, Gary Loveman, Generator Ventures, Greycroft, Helmy Eltoukhy, Joanne Bradford, Khosla Ventures, Luminous Ventures, Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, Richard Socher, Ricardo Villela Marino, SpringTide Ventures, and What If Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to grow its customer base, expand global partnerships, build a multidisciplinary team, research, and develop new voice-based technology, expand its voice vital sign to address the mental health of children and adolescents.
– Polish computational chemistry outfit Molecule.one has raised $4.6m to expand its quest to bring theoretical drug molecules to reality.
– The funding round was led by Atmos Ventures, with a long list of participating investors: AME Cloud Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, Firlej Kastory, Inventures, Luminous Ventures, Sunfish Partners, and individuals including Bayer executive Sebastian Guth.
– The company’s system enters play when you have some exotic new compound you want to make in order to test it in real life, but don’t know how to make it.
– After all, these molecules are brand new to science — no one has created them before, so why should anyone know?
– Molecule.one creates a workflow starting with ordinary off-the-shelf chemicals and provides step by step instructions using known methods of how to go from A to B… and to C, D and so on (it’s rarely simple).
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.