In 2016 was created Lockheed Martin Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. Lockheed Martin Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main department of described VC is located in the Bethesda.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Lockheed Martin Ventures, startups are often financed by Threshold, Lux Capital, Data Collective DCVC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Threshold, Softbank Ventures Asia, Presidio Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Valor Equity Partners, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, Threshold.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Humatics, Mythic, Edge Case Research Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Embedded Software, Semiconductor. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Comparing to the other companies, this Lockheed Martin Ventures performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Lockheed Martin Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
|Allogene Therapeutics Inc||California, San Francisco, United States|
|CIRTech Fund||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Creas||Mersin, Mersin, Turkey|
|Dominion Capital Management||Michigan, Traverse City, United States|
|Hook Partners||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Innosphere Ventures||Colorado, Fort Collins, United States|
|Members Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Sustainable Ocean Alliance||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Target||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|28 Feb 2023||Lakewood, Colorado, United States|
|$17M||21 Feb 2023||Utah, United States|
|$2M||20 Feb 2023||Albany, New York, United States|
|26 Jan 2023||Chatsworth, California, United States|
|13 Dec 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$40M||06 Dec 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$15M||19 Sep 2022||California, United States|
|$28M||13 Sep 2022||Canberra, Australia|
|$4M||09 Aug 2022||Los Altos, California, United States|
– San Francisco-based startup Orbit Fab raised $10m in funding.
– The round was led by Asymmetry Ventures, with participation from SpaceFund and new investors Marubeni Ventures and Audacious Venture Partners.
– Notably, both Northrop Grumman Corporation and Lockheed Martin Ventures also participated
– The company plans to launch a refueling trial that’s due to launch as early as the end of 2022.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.