Light-Up Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main department of described VC is located in the Tianjin. The venture was found in Asia in China.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Light-Up Capital, startups are often financed by IDG Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are IDG Capital, ZhenFund, Lightspeed China Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IDG Capital, We Capital, SIG China (SIG Asia Investments).
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pumpkin Coach, Piaoniu, Zuodashi. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Archer Capital||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Eleanor Venture||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|G+J Digital Ventures||-|
|Jaakkoo-Taara Oy||Finland, Southwest Finland, Turku|
|MLC Private Equity||Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney|
|Nanjing Securities||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Prototron||Estonia, Harjumaa, Tallinn|
|RBC Generator Fund||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Rise of the Rest||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Sony Pictures Entertainment||California, Culver City, United States|
|StartUp HUB Poland||Mazowieckie, Poland, Warsaw|
|Sweetwood Capital||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Taiwan Sugar Corporation||-|
|Taurus Capital||Antioquia, Colombia, Medellín|
|Technologies Investment||New York, New York, United States|
|Vivendi Universal Net USA||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Youku Global Media Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$7M||31 Mar 2022||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|$3M||03 Jan 2019||Putuo, Shanghai|
|$463K||13 Sep 2018||China, Wuwei, China|
|$11M||09 Apr 2018||China, Shanghai|
|02 Mar 2018||Shanghai, China|
|09 Feb 2018||Shanghai, China|
|07 Dec 2017||Shanghai, China|
|$1M||01 Jan 2017||China, Shanghai|
|$3M||23 Dec 2016||Haidian District, Beijing, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.