This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this VC is situated in Luxembourg. This investor is located in Europe, Luxembourg.
When KRW Schindler invests, the average start-up valuation is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The fund's activity peaked in 2015. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 8 participants. Aside from KRW Schindler, start-ups are often funded by e.ventures, Kevin Chong, Anthemis Group. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are e.ventures, TA Ventures, Greycroft, the total number of co-investors is 1. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by e.ventures, MCI Capital SA, Greycroft, out of 1 investor from our database.
Azimo is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as FinTech, Personal Finance. In addition, there are 2 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United Kingdom.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: schindler.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '_' last, first '.' last, first last, last first_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.