In 2015 was created Iron Pillar, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Mumbai. The company was established in Asia in India.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Iron Pillar, startups are often financed by Blume Ventures, Kalaari Capital, IIFL. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are IIFL, Omidyar Network, Kalaari Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IIFL, Wenlyn Global Group, Trifecta Capital Advisors.
This organization was formed by Anand Prasanna, Ashish Shah, Mohanjit Jolly. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Snapdeal, Vyome Biosciences, Bluestone.com. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Automotive, Real Time.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from Iron Pillar is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|$12M||24 Aug 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$16M||03 Aug 2021||India, Chennai|
|$5M||09 Feb 2021||United States, San Jose|
|$4M||02 Dec 2020||United States, Bellevue|
|$23M||23 Sep 2020||India, Mumbai|
|$121M||07 Aug 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|$1M||21 Jul 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|$11M||09 Jun 2020||India, Mumbai|
|$8M||08 Jan 2020||India, Mumbai|
– Uniphore from Palo Alto develops a Conversational Service Automation (CSA) platform.
– Series D $140m funding round brings the total funds invested in the company to $210m.
– The round was led by Sorenson Capital Partners with participation from Serena Capital, Sanabil Investments, Cisco Investments, March Capital Partners, National Grid Partners, Chiratae Ventures, Iron Pillar Fund, and Sistema Capital.
– The new investment will be used to extend the company’s technology and market leadership in AI, Automation and Machine learning across the enterprise.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.