IIFL is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1995. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Mumbai. The company was established in Asia in India.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the IIFL, startups are often financed by Omidyar Network, Kalaari Capital, Blume Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Iron Pillar, Omidyar Network, growX ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Iron Pillar, Omidyar Network, eWTP Ecosystem Fund.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 34 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this IIFL works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Fitness, Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bluestone.com, Neogrowth, Ariisto. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|29 Mar 2018||United States, San Jose|
|10M||24 Oct 2018||India, Gurugram|
|22M||02 Nov 2017||India, Kolkata|
|200K||03 Jan 2018||India, Bengaluru|
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
|41M||30 Nov 2019||India, New Delhi|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.