The main office of represented VC is situated in the Toronto. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Canada.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Humatics, Algolux, Acko General Insurance We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, Robotics. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Intact Ventures, startups are often financed by Varun Dua, Salesforce Ventures, SAIF Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Real Ventures, General Motors Ventures, Total Access Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tenfore Holdings, Presidio Ventures, Lockheed Martin Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from Intact Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Opposing the other organizations, this Intact Ventures works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
|$80M||22 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$85M||31 Aug 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$34M||19 Jul 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$18M||12 Jul 2021||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$11M||05 Feb 2021||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$25M||23 Nov 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
Acko General Insurance
|$60M||15 Sep 2020||Maharashtra|
|$8M||06 Jul 2020||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$5M||31 Jan 2020||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
– Algolux, a Montreal, QC, Canada-based computer vision software company, raised $18.4M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Forte Ventures and Drive Capital with participation from Investissement Quebec, Castor Ventures, Nikon-SBI Innovation Fund, GM Ventures, Generation Ventures and Intact Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to achieve the following three goals: accelerate adoption of its products across mobility markets; grow its engineering and customer enabling teams to scale worldwide support; grow its engineering and customer enabling teams to scale worldwide support.
– Second Closet is a self-storage company based in Toronto, Canada.
– Company raised CAD$20m in equity funding.
– The round was led by Whitecap Venture Partners alongside new investor Intact Ventures with participation from MIG, Michael Hyatt, and Cowie Capital Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate its B2B market development, expand its product development team, round out its leadership through new executive hires, and grow the team in other parts of the business.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.