Swedish Energy Agency appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1998. The company was established in Europe in Sweden. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Eskilstuna.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. This Swedish Energy Agency works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Sweden. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Boston Power, Sol Voltaics, Swedish Algae Factory Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Service Industry, Renewable Energy. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Swedish Energy Agency, startups are often financed by Venrock, Gabriel Venture Partners, GGV Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Volvo Group Venture Capital, Sting Capital, RWE. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Foundation Asset Management (FAM), Oak Investment Partners, Industrifonden.
Funds with similar focus
|Ascend Capital Partners||-|
|Beyond Hook Ventures||-|
|BW Offshore||Norway, Oslo|
|Frog Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Ginkgo Huaqing Investment Fund Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|IRENA||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Jerry Pruttz Holding Ab||-|
|Orient Hontai Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Science Center||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Stockton & Partners||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Vitesse Semiconductor||California, Camarillo, United States|
|Water Innovation Program||-|
|Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO)||-|
|Yicheng Shiye Touzi||China, Huangpu, Shanghai|
|Zhonghui Guoji||Beijing, Beijing, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.