iD SoftCapital Group
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The primary office of this VC is located in Taipei. The VC's location is in Asia, Taiwan.
Qpixel Technology, Optovue are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Semiconductor, Electronics. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 5 more industries for this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Along with iD SoftCapital Group, start-ups are often financed by Acorn Campus Ventures, United Investments, Technology Associates Management. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Acorn Campus Ventures, Harbinger Ventures, H&Q Asia Pacific. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by iD Ventures America, Trevi Health Ventures, Sycamore Ventures.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. iD SoftCapital Group participates, on average, in 4 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The fund's activity peaked in 2004.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thecapitalgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.