Hard Yaka is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Sausalito.
The current fund was established by Greg Kidd. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Hard Yaka, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Plug and Play, FundersClub. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are AltaIR Capital, Y Combinator, FundersClub. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by FundersClub, Union Square Ventures, 500 Startups.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, Payments. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coinbase, Marqeta, Kabbage. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this Hard Yaka performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|Books on Demand||Canfield, Ohio, United States|
|E&A Venture Capital||-|
|Hejun Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Lakson Investments Venture Capital||Karachi, Pakistan, Sindh|
|Lendingkart||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Magnum Capital||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|ORI Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|RF Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Rhode Island Science & Technology Advisory Council||-|
|Sega Sammy Group||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Shore Ventures II||-|
|Tempus||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Tianyun Lianying||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Uncle Sam Loves Me, LLC||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Vodia Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|W2 Labs||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Xude Rendao||China, Shanghai|
|Yamagin Capital||Japan, Yamagata, Yamagata Prefecture|
|$3M||25 Apr 2022||-|
|$10M||21 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|14 Apr 2022||Shanghai, China|
|$10M||06 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||15 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||30 Sep 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$50M||16 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||12 Aug 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$28M||08 Jun 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– AnChain.AI is a San Francisco CA-based blockchain security company.
– Company raised $10M in funding.
– The round was led by SIG Asia Investments with participation from Fin VC, Nima Capital, Hard Yaka and Amino Capital.
– The new investment will be aimed at accelerating product development and recruitment across research and development, engineering, customer success and sales.
– Blockdaemon closed a $28m Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Greenspring Associates with participation from Goldman Sachs, BlockFi, Warburg Serres, Uphold, Voyager Digital Ltd., Illuminate Financial, and Hard Yaka.
– Existing seed round investors Boldstart Ventures, Coinfund, Kenetic, CoinShares, Borderless Capital, Blockchain.com Ventures, Lerer Hippeau and Heavybit increased their investments.
– Blockdaemon is the foundational layer to the blockchain industry, enabling participants to stake and deploy nodes with institutional-grade security, scalability and reliability.
– Blockdaemon offers access to new financial infrastructure for a variety of market participants, from large financial institutions, exchanges and custodians to small, agile crypto native firms and developers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.