In 2015 was created Hangar 51, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Telecommunications. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Warwick Analytics, Inflight VR Software GmbH, LuckyTrip. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Hangar 51, startups are often financed by Cabiedes & Partners, Startup Funding Club, Boundary Capital Partners LLP. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wayra, Touchstone Innovations, Startupbootcamp. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mainport Innovation Fund, International Airlines Group, Theo Osborne.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 63 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Hangar 51 performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The current fund was established by Glenn Morgan.
Funds with similar focus
|Arab Petroleum Investments Corporation||Ash Sharqiyah, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia|
|Balyasny Asset Management||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Barclays Capital Canada||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|DP World Group||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Eurofactor (UK)||England, London, United Kingdom|
|GREE VR Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Grow-NY||Ithaca, New York, United States|
|Ooga Labs||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Parker Price Venture Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Resurgent Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Sabey Healthcare Holdings||-|
|Talent Tech Labs||New York, New York, United States|
|Technology Development Board, Government of India||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|TOUCH WOOD||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|ZRC Capital||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|02 Oct 2018||London, England, United Kingdom|
|18 Oct 2017||Community of Madrid|
|23 Apr 2017||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||14 Mar 2017||London, England, United Kingdom|
|10 Jan 2017||United Kingdom, England|
|09 Jan 2017||United Kingdom, England|
|01 Jan 2017||New York, New York, United States|
|$20K||26 Sep 2016||England|
|$17K||27 Feb 2015||North Holland|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.