The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Miami.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the H.I.G. Growth Partners, startups are often financed by Upfront Ventures, Rincon Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Upfront Ventures, Susa Ventures, Suffolk Equity Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Monroe Capital, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This H.I.G. Growth Partners works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Ad Network, Marketing Automation. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Centerfield, Invoca, Lulus.
|Accord Ventures||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Alwin Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Brunei Investment Agency||Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei|
|China Electronics Optics Valley Union Holding||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|Dorilton Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Life Is Too Short Capital||Guerrero, Mexico, San Pedro|
|Lomark||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Mercuria Investment||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Meridian Capital||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Mojo Capital||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Mynet Inc.||Japan, Tokyo|
|Northern Arc||Chennai, India, Tamil Nadu|
|Purdue Ventures||Indiana, United States, West Lafayette|
|SAP.iO||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Senrigan Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Zhuhai Chengdao Tianhua Investment||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|$66M||28 Sep 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
Fidelity Payment Services
|19 Jul 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$83M||14 Jun 2022||Santa Barbara, California, United States|
|$120M||08 May 2022||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
|$355M||14 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$202M||02 Nov 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
The GLD Shop
|28 Sep 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$159M||13 Sep 2021||Colorado, United States|
|$75M||02 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Suzy, a NYC-based market research software platform, closed a $50m Series D funding.
– The round was led by H.I.G. Growth Partners and joined by existing investors Rho Capital Partners, Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments, Foundry Group, Triangle Peak Partners, and North Atlantic Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to bolster its product offerings, grow its proprietary consumer panel, expand rollout internationally and to new industry verticals, and invest in further accelerating sales and marketing efforts.
– Sitetracker is a global standard for deploying, operating, and servicing critical infrastructure and technology.
– The company raised $42m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by H.I.G. Growth Partners and Energize Ventures, and followed by NEA, National Grid Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Salesforce Ventures, and others.
– Energy Impact Partners (EIP), Telekom Innovation Pool (TIP), Clearvision Ventures, and others also participated in the round.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.