The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Generation Ventures, startups are often financed by Nesta Ventures, MaRS Investment Accelerator Fund, Earlybird Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Benhamou Global Ventures, Sway Ventures, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Benhamou Global Ventures, Valor Equity Partners, Sway Ventures.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Generation Ventures works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2017.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Pharmaceutical. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Canada. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Light Blue Optics, Amplyx Pharmaceuticals, RANK Software The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
|EMINDSOFT||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|HSBC Retail Services||Illinois, United States, Wood Dale|
|Intelcan Technosystems||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|JANVEST Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Jinyang Chuangtou||China, Shanghai|
|Marathon Venture Capital||Athens, Attiki, Greece|
|NEO Investment Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Ningbo Huaqiang Ruizhe Investment Partnership||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Nite Capital Management||Illinois, Libertyville, United States|
|Portal Capital||Beachwood, Ohio, United States|
|Ride Ventures||Mount Kisco, New York, United States|
|SLATE CAPITAL GROUP||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Steel Excel||New York, United States, White Plains|
|Stichting DOEN||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Suda Tiangong||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|United Media FOFs||China, Shanghai|
|$47M||28 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
Blue J Legal
|$9M||11 Aug 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$18M||12 Jul 2021||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$10M||06 Oct 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||01 Sep 2020||Waterloo, Ontario, Canada|
|$1M||20 Aug 2020||Canada, Ontario|
|$1M||02 Oct 2019||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$9M||16 Aug 2019||Canada, Ontario|
|$2M||10 Apr 2019||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
– Blackbird.AI, an AI-powered platform designed to combat disinformation, announced that it closed a $10 million series A funding round led by Dorilton Ventures with participation from NetX, Generation Ventures, Trousdale Ventures, StartFast Ventures, and individual angel investors.
– The proceeds, which bring the company’s total raised to $11.87 million, will be used to support ramp-ups in hiring and product lines and launch new features and capabilities for corporate and national security customers, according to cofounder and CEO Wasim Khaled.
– The cost of disinformation and digital manipulation threats to organizations and governments is estimated to be $78 billion annually, the University of Baltimore and Cheq Cybersecurity found in a report.
– Blackbird.AI is a NYC-based AI-driven Disinformation Intelligence Platform.
– The company closed a $10m Series A funding.
– The round was led by Dorilton Ventures, with participation from new investors including Generation Ventures, Trousdale Ventures, StartFast Ventures and Richard Clarke. Existing investor NetX also participated.
– The new investment will be used to scale up the engineering and sales teams, fast-track new product development, and accelerate platform adoption by a global client base.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.