FREES FUND appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The company was established in Asia in China. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Beijing.
The fund was created by Ben Lin, Feng Li. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
This FREES FUND works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from FREES FUND the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the FREES FUND, startups are often financed by ZhenFund, Yunqi Partners, TAL Education Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ZhenFund, Shunwei Capital, Matrix Partners China. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IDG Capital, Matrix Partners China, ZhenFund.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Education. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Unity Technologies, Huasheng Haoche, Club Factory.
|18 Sep 2022||Haidian, Beijing, China|
|07 Sep 2022||Minhang, Shanghai, China|
|03 Aug 2022||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|20 Jul 2022||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$6M||31 May 2022||Burlingame, California, United States|
|19 Apr 2022||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|$150M||06 Apr 2022||Shangcheng District, Zhejiang, China|
|$75M||05 Apr 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|10 Mar 2022||Pudong, Shandong, China|
– OnQuality Pharmaceuticals LLC (“OnQuality”), a targeted cancer supportive care company developing medications to address specific side effects and improve the quality of life for patients receiving anti-cancer medications, today announced the closing of its Series A+ financing round securing an additional $20 million in funding. This brings the total amount of capital raised in Series A and A+ to $35 million.
– This financing round included participation from Shiyu Capital, Matrix Partners China, BioTrack Capital, CASH Capital, Sinovation Ventures, FreeS Fund, and additional biotech veterans.
– Proceeds from the financing will support the ongoing Phase II clinical trial of the company’s leading compound OQL011, as well as multiple additional targeted cancer supportive care programs anticipated to enter different phases of clinical development over the next 18 months.
OnQuality also announced the appointment of pharmaceutical executive Michael McCullar, Ph.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.