F&G Venture is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Shanghai. The venture was found in Asia in China.
The overall number of key employees were 5.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This F&G Venture works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the F&G Venture, startups are often financed by ZhenFund, Nexus Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Oriza Holdings, Lenovo Capital and Incubator Group (LCIG), Zhongyi Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Qiming Venture Partners, Gaocheng Capital, Fosun RZ Capital.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 2 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Rancher Labs, Zhizhangyi, Transwarp.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
6.3% of cases
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.