Oriza Holdings is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Suzhou. The venture was found in Asia in China.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Oriza Holdings performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from Oriza Holdings is 100-500 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Oriza Holdings, startups are often financed by Correlation Ventures, ff Venture Capital, Eastern Bell Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Correlation Ventures, ff Venture Capital, Tencent Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tencent Holdings, ff Venture Capital, Legend Capital.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Information Technology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cloudwalk, LY.com, UCloud Information Technology.
Cui Zhan Microelectronics
|$15M||16 Jan 2023||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$15M||13 Jan 2023||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|$13M||30 Dec 2022||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
Huiwei Intelligent Medical
|26 Dec 2022||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|15 Sep 2022||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|07 Sep 2022||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|09 Aug 2022||Hefei, Anhui, China|
|28 Jul 2022||Shanghai, China|
|14 Jul 2022||Shanghai, China|
– Tavotek Biotherapeutics from Lower Gwynedd, Pennsylvania, has raised over $20M in financing in the preceding two months.
– YuanBio Venture Capital led the A1 finance round followed by Oriza Holdings, Ming BioVentures, and New Alliance Capital.
– Series A2 financing was jointly invested by GF Xinde, CTS Capital, and Lanhu Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.