The main office of represented VC is situated in the Beijing. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Fengshion Capital, startups are often financed by Third Wave Digital, Idealab, IDG Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Baidu Ventures, Zhencheng Capital, Uxin. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by memBrain LLC, ZhenFund, SV Tech Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Trading Platform, Wearables. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lianshang, SandStar, ObEN. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund was created by Julie Ke. The overall number of key employees were 2.
|Banpu Power Public||Bangkok, Makkasan Subdistrict, Thailand|
|Blueflame Capital||China, Qingdao, Shandong|
|Bumper Development Corporation||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|D&R Group||China, Futian, Guangdong|
|Diagram Ventures||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Fort Washington Capital Partners Group||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Fountain Healthcare Partners||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Guohua Taifeng Touzi||China, Ürümqi, Xinjiang|
|Hexcel Corporation||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Kyodo Public Relations||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Sapporo|
|Microsoft Climate Innovation Fund||-|
|Millenna FVCI III||-|
|National Cancer Institute||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|Riordan, Lewis & Haden Equity Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Start Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|The Government Offices of Sweden||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Wiretap Ventures||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Yunnan Changtai Touzi||China, Kunming, Yunnan|
Yellow Swan Edible Fresh Eggs
|$92M||26 Jan 2022||Chengdu, Sichuan, China|
|$76M||17 Dec 2019||Shanghai, China|
|08 Mar 2019||China, Beijing|
|$15M||31 Jul 2018||Minhang, Shanghai, China|
|$22M||21 Mar 2018||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|20 Dec 2017||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|08 Nov 2017||Shangcheng District, Zhejiang, China|
|$1M||11 Oct 2017||China, Beijing|
|$5M||18 Jul 2017||Pasadena, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.