This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
Paradigm is the renowned VC, which was created in 2018. The primary office of this VC is located in San Francisco. This investor is located in North America, United States.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Software, Cryptocurrency. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 7 more areas of investment. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are OpenSpirit, Tendermint, O(1) Labs. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2010. In real terms, this VC performs 80 percentage points more exits than other funds. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2019. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active.
The fund was established by Fred Ehrsam, Matt Huang. Besides the listed founders, we have found 3 key employees of this fund in our database.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Besides Paradigm, start-ups are typically funded by Naval Ravikant, MetaStable Capital, Polychain and 5 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are Sequoia Capital, Pantera Capital, Naval Ravikant and also 2 different VCs.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: emerson.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first_initial '.' last, first_initial last, first last, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.38 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.