Paradigm appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2018. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
The current fund was established by Fred Ehrsam, Matt Huang. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Paradigm, startups are often financed by Naval Ravikant, MetaStable Capital, Polychain. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, Pantera Capital, Naval Ravikant.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OpenSpirit, Tendermint, O(1) Labs. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Cryptocurrency.
|Fullstack Sports Ventures||United States, Boston|
|Radicle Impact||United States, Oakland|
|MOVIDA JAPAN||Japan, Tokyo|
|Mercato Partners||United States, Salt Lake City|
|OpGen||United States, Gaithersburg|
|LRVHealth||United States, Boston|
|Sky||United Kingdom, London|
|China Life Insurance||China, Beijing|
|Ingredion Incorporated||United States, Westchester|
|KTECH Capital||United States, Bellevue|
|NJJ Capital||France, Paris|
|Delta Dental of Rhode Island||-|
|Simma Capital||Colombia, Buenaventura|
|Zheshang Capital||China, Hangzhou|
|MercadoLivre.com||Brazil, Santana de Parnaíba|
|Inner Mongolia Kenuohuagai Investment Management||-|
|Juxi Capital||China, Beijing|
|Delta Dental of Rhode Island||-|
|$15M||05 Apr 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|$4M||15 Feb 2007||United States, " United States"}|
– Euler, a London UK-based DeFi lending protocol organization, raised $8M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Paradigm with participation from Lemniscap, Anthony Sassano, Ryan Sean Adams, Kain Warwick and Hasu.
– The company intends to use the funds to grow its development team and support the launch of the protocol later this year.
– Chainalysis, the blockchain analysis company, has secured a $100m Series D financing led by Paradigm.
– Previous investors Addition and Ribbit increased their investment in the company; and TIME Ventures, the investment fund for Marc Benioff, also participated.
– Chainalysis’s proprietary cryptocurrency data powers its industry-leading investigations and compliance software, which enables government agencies and private sector businesses across the world to detect and prevent cryptocurrency crime and money laundering.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.