Dignity Health is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1954. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Doctor On Demand, Evariant, Augmedix. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as CRM, Non Profit. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2020. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2015. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Dignity Health, startups are often financed by Ziegler Meditech Equity Partners, Venrock, Shasta Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ziegler Meditech Equity Partners, World Innovation Lab (WiL), Virgin Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by McKesson Ventures, Redmile Group, DCM Ventures.
|ATHOS Service||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Bank Mandiri||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Bank of China Group Investment||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Bankia Fintech Venture||-|
|ECI Telecom||HaMerkaz, Israel, Petah Tikwah|
|InnoSuisse||Bern, Berne, Switzerland|
|IOP Capital||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|Le.com||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Ningbo Hegu Touzi||China, Ningbo Shi, Zhejiang|
|Ningbo Shuanglin Auto Parts||China, Qingpu District|
|SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken)||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Vanho Securities||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|VentureNursery||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Zhongwu Touzi||Beijing, China, Fangshan|
|$7M||27 Oct 2020||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|$1M||11 Jan 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$17M||25 Apr 2016||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$42M||23 Nov 2015||Connecticut, United States|
Doctor On Demand
|$62M||20 Jul 2015||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$13M||15 Oct 2013||Florida, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.