In 2007 was created Demeter Partners, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in France. The main department of described VC is located in the Paris.
The current fund was established by Sophie Paturle. We also calculated 18 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Renewable Energy, Industrial. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ynsect, iSTAR Medical, Aledia.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Demeter Partners, startups are often financed by Emertec Gestion, New Enterprise Associates, NGEN Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Emertec Gestion, Bpifrance, Sofinnova Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bpifrance, Demeter, Paca Investissement.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Demeter Partners works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
|2M||13 Mar 2015||France, Grenoble|
|10M||17 Jan 2013||France, Vesoul|
|6M||01 Jul 2015||France, Malataverne|
|1M||10 Feb 2016|
|19 Nov 2008||France, Paris|
|1M||29 May 2018||Germany, Cologne|
|3M||26 May 2016||France, La Ciotat|
|07 Jul 2016||France, Lacour-d'Arcenay|
|21M||11 Apr 2019||France, Paris|
|01 Jan 2017||France, Avignon|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.