|$113M||15 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||08 Jul 2021||California, United States|
|$105M||01 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$250M||31 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$37M||10 Aug 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
Boat Rocker Media
|22 Mar 2019||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Thom Browne, Inc.
|01 Apr 2016||New York, New York, United States|
|22 May 2014||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|08 Feb 2013||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Genvid is a NYC-based provider of interactive livestreaming technologies and services.
– Company announced $113m Series C funding.
– The round was co-led by existing investors Valor Equity Partners and Atreides Management with participation from new investors Third Point Ventures, Cobalt Capital, LightShed Ventures, XN, and Lux Capital, existing investors Galaxy Interactive, Horizons Ventures, OCA Ventures (via OCA’s new growth equity fund), and Makers Fund and strategic partners Huya, NTT DOCOMO Ventures, and Samsung Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to establish Genvid Entertainment LLC, a new publishing subsidiary dedicated to producing Massive Interactive Live Events.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.