CMB Advisory Pty Ltd
Australia, Surry Hills
CMB Advisory Pty Ltd is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2010. This investor is located in Australia. The the headquarters of this VC is in Surry Hills.
In comparison with other funds, CMB Advisory Pty Ltd makes 11 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2012. This fund was the most active in 2012. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 7 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations.
The fund was established by Jamie Olsen. Besides the listed founders, we have found 3 key employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are ParcelPoint, ROLLER, Plexure. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Broadcasting, Search Engine. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Australia. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds individually. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Vix Investments, Telstra Ventures, January Capital.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: cmbcapital.com.au; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.4 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.