CDP Capital Technology Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1995. The main department of described VC is located in the Montru00e9al. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Canada.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Therion Biologics, Entrisphere, Ammasso. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Biopharma.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011. Comparing to the other companies, this CDP Capital Technology Ventures performs on 10 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2003. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the CDP Capital Technology Ventures, startups are often financed by Forward Ventures, Enterprise Partners, William Blair. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are VantagePoint Capital Partners, Hambrecht & Quist Capital Management, 3i Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 3i Group, VantagePoint Capital Partners, Alta Partners.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
Funds with similar focus
|BGI Co-Win||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Bhex.com||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Bladex||Panamá, Panama, Panama City|
|Carpe Diem Capital Management||Monroe Township, New Jersey, United States|
|Contrary||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Early Stage Enterprises||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|J.P. Morgan Cazenove||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Joeone||China, Fujian, Quanzhou|
|Kidron||New York, New York, United States|
|MobileX||Izmir, Izmir, Turkey|
|Ningbo Puhui Qiye Guanli||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|NS Solutions||Japan, Tokyo|
|Sunsea||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Techstars Smart Mobility||Italy, Piemonte, Turin|
|XJ Holding||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$3M||29 Jul 2009||Quebec|
|$40M||12 Jul 2007||San Diego, California, United States|
|$19M||07 Mar 2007||Canada, Manitoba, Canada|
|$25M||01 Dec 2006||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$75M||09 May 2005||San Jose, California, United States|
|$8M||01 Jan 2005||Ontario|
|$29M||28 Apr 2004||North Dakota, United States|
|$23M||15 Apr 2004||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$17M||22 Mar 2004||Manitoba|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.