CDIB Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2006. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Hong Kong. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Hong Kong.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline CrownBio, Citiesocial, iCHEF The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Robotics, Apps. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Taiwan.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the CDIB Capital, startups are often financed by Qiming Venture Partners, GGV Capital, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Qiming Venture Partners, Thundersoft. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Qiming Venture Partners, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Star Ventures.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this CDIB Capital works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from CDIB Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
Funds with similar focus
|Astral Friends & Fam||-|
|CanLab||Germany, Leipzig, Saxony|
|Dhabi Holdings||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|Edson Student Entrepreneur Initiative||Arizona, Scottsdale, United States|
|Ekstranda||Ösby, Sodermanlands Lan, Sweden|
|eLab Ventures||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|FINTECH Circle||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Serena||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Tech Nation Fintech||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$4M||28 Sep 2022||Taoyüan, Taitung County, Taiwan|
|$110M||16 Jun 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$15M||16 Feb 2022||Taipei, Taiwan|
|$100M||25 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$15M||08 Nov 2021||New Taipei, Taiwan|
UnaBiz Holdings Pte Ltd
|$25M||11 Oct 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$17M||20 Apr 2021||New Taipei, Taiwan|
|$47M||16 Mar 2021||Vallejo, California, United States|
|$10M||30 Sep 2020||New Taipei, Taiwan|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.