The venture was found in Asia in Hong Kong. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Causeway Bay.
The current fund was established by Andrew Lee. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, MindWorks Ventures, Coent Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are CDIB Capital, MindWorks Ventures, WI Harper Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by CDIB Capital, Monku2019s Hill Ventures, Line Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Logistics, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GoGoVan, WeLab, AutoX. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Hong Kong.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 50 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund is 1-5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
|$12M||11 Jul 2022||New Taipei, Taiwan|
Great Bay Bio
|$10M||01 Dec 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$150M||09 Nov 2021||Kowloon, Hong Kong, China|
|$1M||18 May 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|01 May 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$2M||24 Mar 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$24M||27 Jan 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|11 Dec 2020||Kowloon, Hong Kong, China|
|$30M||22 Oct 2020||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
– Forkast, a Hong Kong-based blockchain-focused multimedia platform, raised $1.7M in seed funding.
– The round was led by AMTD Group, Fenbushi Capital, Alibaba Hong Kong Entrepreneurs Fund, Animoca Brands, Longling Capital, CMCC Global and Sora Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to enhance its digital story-telling capabilities led by video, expand its current team and invest in innovative content creation technologies that deepen engagement with a global audience.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.