Captii Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Selangor. The venture was found in Asia in Malaysia.
The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2016.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Captii Ventures, startups are often financed by muru-D, Spring Singapore, Red Dot Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, Telstra Ventures, Pegasus Tech Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Gobi Partners, Cradle Seed Ventures, 500 Startups.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline PouchNATION, C88 Financial Technologies Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, FinTech. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Singapore. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
Funds with similar focus
|Micheli Associati||Italy, Milan|
|Hoche Partners||France, Paris|
|The Eisner Foundation||United States, Beverly Hills|
|The Greenspun Corporation||United States, Henderson|
|Shinhan Bank||South Korea, Seoul|
|The Business Engineering, Science & Technology Discoveries Fund of Toronto||Canada, Toronto|
|CCEIF Fund||China, Beijing|
|$6M||26 Aug 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|04 Mar 2019||Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur|
|$443K||21 Nov 2018||Singapore, Singapore|
|26 Jun 2018||Vietnam, Hanoi|
|$2K||14 Nov 2017||United States, Chicago|
|30 Sep 2016|
|$498K||12 Aug 2016||Malaysia, Petaling Jaya|
|02 Mar 2016||United States, Chicago|
|05 Feb 2016||Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.