CAM Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Biopharma. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Infinity SDC, Molecular Templates, Antios Therapeutics.
Opposing the other organizations, this CAM Capital works on 34 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The real fund results show that this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2017.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the CAM Capital, startups are often financed by Third Rock Ventures, Polaris Partners, Lux Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are RA Capital Management, Aisling Capital, Perceptive Advisors. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Square 1 Bank, CARB-X.
This organization was formed by Bruce Kovner. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
|$270M||16 May 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$45M||05 Jan 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$100M||14 Jul 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$63M||15 Apr 2021||California, United States|
|$115M||13 Apr 2021||Maryland, United States|
|$96M||12 Apr 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$27M||27 Oct 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$41M||09 Oct 2020||Colorado, United States|
|$73M||14 Sep 2020||South San Francisco, California, United States|
– Kriya closed a $100m Series B financing to support its mission of transforming the design, development and manufacturing of gene therapies.
– The financing was led by Patient Square Capital with participation from new investors Woodline Partners LP, CAM Capital, Hongkou, Alumni Ventures and others.
– All existing institutional investors also participated in this round, including QVT, Dexcel Pharma, Foresite Capital, Bluebird Ventures, Transhuman Capital, Narya Capital, Amplo and JDRF T1D Fund.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to further develop Kriya’s core technology platforms, expand its therapeutic pipeline and advance its current programs in metabolic disease, ophthalmology and oncology.
– Jim Momtazee, Managing Partner of Patient Square Capital, will join Kriya’s Board of Directors.
– Arcellx Raises $115M in Series C Financing.
– The round was co-led by Samsara BioCapital and CAM Capital, joined by new investors Adage, Asymmetry, CaaS Capital, Cambrian Bio, Sixty Degree, Soleus Capital, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Suvretta, and Terra Magnum Capital Partners.
– The new investment will be used to develop CART-ddBCMA and initiate clinical trials evaluating ACLX-001 and ACLX-002 in multiple myeloma (MM) and acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) respectively.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.