Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Business Development, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Vedanta Biosciences, scibac, EligoChem. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the CARB-X, startups are often financed by SR One, Rock Springs Capital, Lundbeckfonden Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are National Institutes of Health. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Galia Gestion, WS Investments, UTEC- University of Tokyo Edge Capital.
This CARB-X works on 0 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 74 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|Ark Canada Investment Group||-|
|BAT Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Changxiang Entertainment||Beijing, China, Shijingshan|
|Commercial Bank of Dubai||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Crescent Enterprises||Sharjah, Sharjah Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|Draper B1||Comunidad Valenciana, Spain, Valencia|
|En-Japan||Japan, Yamanashi, Yamanashi Prefecture|
|Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco||California, San Francisco, United States|
|FondElec Essential Services Growth Fund||-|
|Idacapital||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Imaginable Futures||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Shanghai IC Fund II||-|
|Transamerica Technology Finance||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Volition Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.