In 2018 was created Break Trail Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Columbus.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Education. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight TimeDoc Health, Spintech, Pattern89.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The current fund was established by Jay Hirsh.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Break Trail Ventures, startups are often financed by Innovation Works, Rev1 Ventures, NCT Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Service Provider Capital, Sonny Vu, Serra Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Wei Guo, UpHonest Capital.
|Alantis Seed Capital||Asturias, Gijón, Spain|
|Asendia Management||Bern, Bern, Switzerland|
|Black Beret Life Sciences||Houston, Texas, United States|
|CLI Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|CM-CIC Capital Finance||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Draper Athena||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Essar Communications Holdings||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Forum Equity Partners||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Founder Securities||Changsha, China, Jiangsu|
|Huaxing Jinhui Ziben Guanli||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Lightspeed India Partners||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Ministry of Economy and Innovation||-|
|Nomura International||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Novotech Investments||Newcastle upon Tyne, North East, United Kingdom|
|NXChain Inc||California, Tustin, United States|
|Photonics Management Corporation||-|
|Praxis Capital Partners||-|
|SAM Private Equity||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Vendep Capital||Espoo, Finland, Uusimaa|
|$3M||08 Mar 2022||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|23 Jun 2021||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|02 Jun 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$7M||01 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||02 Feb 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|20 Jan 2021||Colorado, United States|
|10 Jan 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|13 Nov 2020||Utah, United States|
|$3M||31 Jul 2020||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.