In 2009 was created Bank of Ireland Seed and Early Stage Equity fund, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Dublin. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Ireland.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2014.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Bank of Ireland Seed and Early Stage Equity fund, startups are often financed by dunnhumby Ventures, Simon Murdoch, Seedcamp. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Enterprise Ireland, Kernel Capital, dunnhumby Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Polaris Partners, Kernel Capital, Enterprise Ireland.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Advertising. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Ireland. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Pulsate, AltraTech, Profitero The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Funds with similar focus
|Actua Corporation||Pennsylvania, Radnor, United States|
|Alitheia Capital||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|Arpwood Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Burton Partnership||Florida, Tampa, United States|
|Day One Entrepreneurs & Partners||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Feimalv||China, Fujian, Hunan|
|Greenfield Capital Partners||Connecticut, United States, Westport|
|Huijia Chuangtou||China, Jiading District|
|Ilshin Investment||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|James River Capital||Manakin Sabot, United States, Virginia|
|Lattice Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Le.com||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|LFE Capital||Minnesota, United States, Wayzata|
|Milliways Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Nagoya TV Ventures||Aichi Prefecture, Japan, Nagoya|
|Theravance Biopharma||California, South San Francisco, United States|
|UnityPoint Health Ventures||Iowa, United States, West Des Moines|
|$1M||09 Sep 2022||Cork, Cork, Ireland|
|$1M||02 Aug 2016||Ireland, County Dublin|
|$472K||20 Nov 2014||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$1M||17 Apr 2014||Ireland, County Clare, Ireland|
|$413K||12 Sep 2013||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$885K||18 Dec 2011||Ireland, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$1M||07 Apr 2011||Ireland, County Dublin|
|$413K||25 Sep 2010||Cork, County Cork, Ireland|
|$2M||20 Sep 2010||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.