This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Mumbai. This investor is located in Asia, India.
The fund performance shows that this Corporate Investor achieves 69 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. This fund was the most active in 2019. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - India. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Service Industry, Marketing. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. Suryoday Small Finance Bank, Hansa Cequity, Indian League Gaming are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Besides ASK Pravi, start-ups are typically funded by Lok Capital, International Finance Corporation, IDFC Bank. The fund often co-invests with IFC Asset Management Company, HDFC Standard Life Insurance, HDFC Holdings. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by TVS Capital Funds, Lok Capital, Kotak Life Insurance.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
25.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.