The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Sliema. The company was established in Europe in Malta.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Apeiron Investment Group is 10-50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Finance. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Springlane, Juvenescence, Zenhomes For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Apeiron Investment Group, startups are often financed by Heliad Equity Partners, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, TEV | Tengelmann Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Christian Angermayer, main incubator, Valar Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Longevity Vision Fund, IPGL, Grok Ventures.
The current fund was established by Christian Angermayer.
Funds with similar focus
|$4M||06 Sep 2021|
|$164M||01 Sep 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$45M||16 Mar 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
ATAI Life Sciences
|$157M||03 Mar 2021||Germany, Munich|
|$60M||09 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|$30M||11 Jan 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$5M||15 Dec 2020||Germany, Berlin|
ATAI Life Sciences
|$93M||24 Nov 2020||Germany, Munich|
|$28M||07 Oct 2020||United States, " United States"}|
– Olsam Group from London buys and scales e-commerce businesses.
– The company raised $165m in Series A equity and debt funding round.
– The equity funding was led by Christian Angermayer’s Apeiron Investment Group and Elevat3 Capital.
– Debt financing was led by North Wall Capital.
– atai Life Sciences announced the closing of its $157m Series D financing round.
– The round was led by Apeiron Investment Group and joined by Woodline Partners LP.
– The proceeds from this financing will support the expansion and development of the Company’s diverse drug candidate pipeline and enabling technologies.
– In addition, the financing will provide the necessary runway to continue advancing its current clinical developments, as well as scale its experienced team in order to continue delivering key milestones.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.