This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this VC is situated in Beijing. The fund is located in China, Asia.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 13 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The fund's activity peaked in 2016. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Along with Anlongmed Fund, start-ups are often financed by C-Bridge Capital. The fund often co-invests with XinYue Equity, OrbiMed, Cowin Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Qiming Venture Partners, Northern Light Venture Capital, Cowin Capital.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Health Care, Biotechnology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 3 more areas of investment. Connect Biopharmaceuticals, Laekna Therapeutics are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - China.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: mayfield.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, last first_initial, first last, first, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.