#Angels appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Biotechnology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coinbase, Gusto, Shape Security.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. This #Angels works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2016. When the investment is from #Angels the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund was created by April Underwood, Chloe Sladden, Jana Messerschmidt, Jessica Verrilli, Katie Stanton, Vijaya Gadde. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the #Angels, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, First Round Capital, Chloe Sladden. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Chloe Sladden, SV Angel, Designer Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GV, Y Combinator, Kleiner Perkins.
|4M||11 Aug 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|75M||16 Apr 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|17M||23 Jan 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|135K||31 Dec 2018|
|2M||05 Dec 2018||United States, San Francisco|
|1M||27 Jun 2018||United States, San Francisco|
|6M||31 May 2018||United States, San Francisco|
|22M||19 Dec 2017||United States, " United States"}|
|108M||10 Aug 2017|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.