The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Auburn Hills.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 participants. Despite the ALPS Information Technology Fund, startups are often financed by Signal Lake, Yasuda Enterprise Development, Newton Technology Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yasuda Enterprise Development, New Venture Partners, Signal Lake. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Venture Partners, Yasuda Enterprise Development, Signal Lake.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this ALPS Information Technology Fund performs on 11 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2011. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2004.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight InPhase Technologies, NeoPhotonics. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Semiconductor, Manufacturing.
Funds with similar focus
|1955 Capital||California, Los Altos, United States|
|Addisco Value Partner Fund||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Beijing Tianze Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Brii Biosciences||California, San Francisco, United States|
|C5 Accelerate||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Crescendo Capital Partners||Centennial, Colorado, United States|
|Essential Capital Consortium||-|
|Impact Venture Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Kassabov Santos Ventures, LLC||Florida, United States, Winter Park|
|Leoch Battery||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Nordnet Bank AB||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Propel(X)||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Shenzhen Renyuan Guoying Touzi Guanli Qiye (Youxian Hehuo)||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Technology Partners||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|UCSF Foundation Investment Company||California, San Francisco, United States|
|WNT Ventures||Gisborne, New Zealand, Tauranga|
|Wolfson Equities||New York, New York, United States|
|zipdragon ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$5M||14 Jan 2009||Cork|
|$11M||28 Apr 2006||Cork, County Cork, Ireland|
|$32M||01 May 2005||Colorado, United States|
|$40M||18 Mar 2004||San Jose, California, United States|
|$8M||01 Mar 2004||Colorado, United States|
|$6M||04 Dec 2002||Colorado, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.