The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Central. The company was established in Asia in Hong Kong.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the All-Stars Investment, startups are often financed by CDH Investments, Tencent Holdings, Qiming Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tencent Holdings, Genesis Capital, DCM Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tencent Holdings, Ratan Tata, NGP Capital.
Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from All-Stars Investment is more than 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this All-Stars Investment works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Travel, Car Sharing. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Xiaomi, Lu.com, GrabTaxi Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
Funds with similar focus
|$26M||12 Oct 2022||Cupertino, California, United States|
|$400M||08 Jan 2021||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$200M||13 Nov 2018||China, Beijing|
|$1B||01 Aug 2018||Central|
|$300M||09 Oct 2017||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$56M||18 Aug 2017||Yingkou City, Liaoning|
|$156M||03 May 2017||Yingkou City, Liaoning, China|
|$115M||22 Dec 2016||Yingkou City, Liaoning, China|
|$300M||03 Aug 2015||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.