The venture was found in Asia in China. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Hangzhou.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Lanting Capital performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Lanting Capital, startups are often financed by Shunwei Capital, Yunmu Capital, Xiaomi. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yunqi Partners, Xiaomi, Tencent Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Yunmu Capital, Yihang Funds, Yao Capital.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Yunji Technology, DeepTech, Emotech LTD Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Education, Robotics. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
Funds with similar focus
|$33M||07 Apr 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$90M||18 Feb 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|31 Dec 2020||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
Green Rice Technology
|$20M||06 Dec 2018||Futian District, Guangdong Province|
MIT Technology Review
|$3M||10 Nov 2018||China, Beijing|
|$15M||28 Feb 2018||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
Lumi United Technology
|$15M||04 Jan 2018||Futian District, Guangdong Province|
|21 Nov 2017||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|12 Oct 2017||China, Shanghai|
– Regor Therapeutics announced the successful completion of $90m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Lilly Asia Ventures and included participation from Loyal Valley Capital, Lanting Capital, TF Capital and Vertex Ventures China.
– Regor Therapeutics was established with initial series A strategic investment from Qilu Pharmaceutical Group, a well-known Chinese pharmaceutical company.
– Regor Therapeutics is a clinical stage company dedicated to the discovery and development of innovative and clinically differentiated medicines by leveraging the proprietary CARD (Computer Accelerated Rational Discovery) Platform, seamlessly integrating structural biology, computational chemistry, therapeutic biology, medicinal chemistry, and clinical development.
– Regor has assembled a world-class scientific team and demonstrated high efficiency in producing best- and first-in-class molecules.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.