In 2013 was created AGO Partners, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Los Angeles.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the AGO Partners, startups are often financed by First Round Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Slow Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Slow Ventures, Thrive Capital, StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Slow Ventures, FJ Labs, UP2398.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Blue Apron, Aspiration, Able Lending We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Education, Internet. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. This AGO Partners works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from AGO Partners is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
This organization was formed by Alex Pomeroy, Joseph N. Sanberg, Matt Salzberg. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
|$2M||16 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$50M||28 Jan 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$135M||21 May 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$3M||18 Oct 2017||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Jan 2017||Oakland, California, United States|
|$285K||31 Jul 2016||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$1M||31 May 2016||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$70M||31 Mar 2016||San Francisco, California, United States|
|02 Nov 2015||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.