The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Bengaluru.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline GottaPark, Way, Customfurnish.com We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Internet. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Agnus Capital, startups are often financed by Srini Raju, Srini Koppolu, Satish Reddy. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Daimler, Strides Pharma Science, Khattar Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Daimler.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Agnus Capital works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Alterna Bank||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Aurora Borealis Investments||Alaska, Anchorage, United States|
|Beijing Zhijun Wangluo||Beijing, China, Huairou|
|Gingerace Capital Partners||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|HMV Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Intervu||California, San Diego, United States|
|Laigongdian Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|LifeForce Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Martin Ventures||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Nissei Capital||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Nuts Ventures||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Polar Light Capital||Ansfelden, Austria, Oberosterreich|
|Sorenson Legacy Foundation||South Salt Lake, United States, Utah|
|WebFund||New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington|
|$10M||01 Nov 2021||Fremont, California, United States|
|$3M||27 Apr 2017||Maharashtra|
|$4M||25 Jan 2017||Fremont, California, United States|
|$1M||04 Apr 2016||Fremont, California, United States|
|$4M||07 Dec 2015||India, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|$2M||10 Jan 2013||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$500K||01 May 2010||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.