Fi Raises $30M in Series B Funding to Accelerate Exponential Growth in the $100 Billion Pet Market
28 Feb, 2021
– YBVR secured $1.5M in financing from Verizon Ventures, TCA and Wayra (Telefonica).
– The funding will be used to advance the company’s technology, build its team and further key partnerships.
– With 360-degree streaming, YBVR’s video platform significantly enhances the virtual viewing experience.
– Currently used to broadcast events such as Australian Open 2021 in Melbourne, Fan Controlled Football Season 2021 in Atlanta, and Euroleague Basketball F4 in Cologne, Germany, YBVR provides a fully immersive viewing experience for sports fans and concert goers across the world using any connected device.
– Ultra-low latency allows for viewers to simultaneously select from various camera angles for a personalized spectator experience.
– YBVR is able to provide instantaneous streaming through deployment on a previously announced AWS Wavelength with Verizon’s 5G Ultra Wideband network.