Blue Note Therapeutics Raises $26.25 Million in Series A Financing
05 Mar, 2021
– HousingAnywhere from Rotterdam develops a rental accommodation marketplace for young professionals and international students.
– The company raised €24m in Series C funding.
– Backers included Ergeny Investments, and current investors VNV Global and Real Web, which led the round.
– Early-stage investor henQ Capital sold their stake.
– The new investment will be used to bring its marketplace and service offering to 17 more Focus Cities in Europe, to a total of 32, and to complete the acquisition of Kamernet, a Dutch classifieds website in the room, studio, and one-bedroom apartment categories.