UVM 2 Venture Investments
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in Singapore, Asia. The primary office of this VC is located in Singapore.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5-6 others. Along with UVM 2 Venture Investments, start-ups are often financed by Spring SEEDS Capital, Jungle Ventures, Spring Singapore. The most common co-investors for the fund are eBay, Singapore Press Holdings, Saban Capital Group and also 2 different VCs.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as FinTech, Consumer. In addition, there are 5 more industries where it has achieved success. Qoo10-Indonesia, Giosis, Fastacash are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Singapore. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2018. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. In comparison with other funds, UVM 2 Venture Investments makes 4 percentage points more than the average number of lead investments. The fund's activity peaked in 2015. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: uvmhealth.org; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.