eBay appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1995. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the San Jose. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the eBay, startups are often financed by Storm Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Southern Capitol Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Norwest Venture Partners, Southern Capitol Ventures, Omidyar Network. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sierra Ventures, Benchmark, Translink Capital.
The fund was created by Pierre Omidyar. We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Flipkart, Snapdeal, Skype Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Internet. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The top activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this eBay performs on 3 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from eBay is more than 1 billion dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
|China Millennium Capital||Changning, China, Shanghai|
|Falcon Investment Advisors||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Famillie C (Clarins Family)||-|
|Globis Capital (NY)||-|
|GU Ventures||Gothenburg, Sweden, Vastra Gotaland|
|Refinitiv||England, London, United Kingdom|
|SmartSens Technology||China, Shanghai|
|Tristone Capital||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$25M||14 Dec 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$175M||18 Nov 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$150M||18 Jul 2019||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
African Diaspora Network
|$45K||10 Jul 2019||San Jose, California, United States|
|25 Oct 2017||-|
|$1B||10 Apr 2017||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$20M||12 Sep 2016||Milan, Lombardy, Italy|
|$82M||23 Jul 2015||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$82M||20 Jul 2015||Surabaya|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.