Upper90 is the famous VC, which was founded in 2018. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Upper90, startups are often financed by CoVenture, Social Leverage, Red Bear Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are WTI, Valar Ventures, Tribeca Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Winklevoss capital, Tribeca Venture Partners, Tribeca Angels.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Domio, ProducePay. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketplace, Agriculture. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund was created by William Libby.
Funds with similar focus
|4.0 Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|AdOutlet.com||New York, New York, United States|
|Barings Equity Partners||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Bittrex Support||Liechtenstein, Vaduz, Vaduz|
|Bonsai Partners||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|C2 Capital Management||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|ChetritGroup||New York, New York, United States|
|Energy Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|ENERN Investments||Czechia, Prague, Prague|
|First Ascent Associates||California, San Francisco, United States|
|First Beverage Group||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Huarong Rongde Asset Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Jefferson Corner Group||Charlottesville, United States, Virginia|
|Nesta Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Peesh Venture Capital||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI)||Colorado, Snowmass, United States|
|Vitality Capital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Wideblue||Glasgow, Glasgow City, United Kingdom|
|$25M||04 Aug 2022||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
Crusoe Energy Systems
|$350M||21 Apr 2022||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$25M||19 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$16M||15 Feb 2022||Mexico, Guerrero, Mexico|
|$21M||08 Dec 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$10M||17 Nov 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$79M||16 Nov 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$55M||08 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$1B||25 Oct 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
– Mainfactor is a Philadelphia PA-based e-commerce company that buys, builds, and operates direct-to-consumer businesses.
– The company raised $69m through a mix of seed round equity capital and a credit facility.
– The round was led by Upper90, joined by strategic investors including Khajak Keledjian, an entrepreneur and the Founder of Intermix, Gary Veloric, the Founder of Red Stripe Plane Group and Co-Founder of JG Wentworth, and Jean Pigozzi, a tech investor and renowned art collector.
– The new investment will be used to acquire direct-to-consumer businesses and grow them through digital marketing and collaborations with creators and artists.
– Trust, a card and business community to help digital businesses navigate the ever-changing pricing models to market online, receive the same incentives larger advertisers get and make the best decision of where their marketing dollars will reach the furthest, raised $9m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Lerer Hippeau, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Upfront Ventures and Upper90.
– The Los Angeles-based company was started in 2019 by a group of five Snap alums working in various roles within Snap’s revenue product strategy business.
– It aims to flip the script on that, the group created Trust, which is a card and business community to help digital businesses navigate the ever-changing pricing models to market online, receive the same incentives larger advertisers get and make the best decision of where their marketing dollars will reach the furthest.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.