University of Strathclyde appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1796. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Glasgow.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the University of Strathclyde, startups are often financed by Equity Gap, Scottish Investment Bank, Scottish Equity Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Scottish Investment Bank, Nick Elmslie, Equity Gap. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 24 Haymarket, Scottish Investment Bank, [email protected].
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Electrical Distribution, Security. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Synaptec, 3fbio Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
|Amcref Community Capital||Louisiana, New Orleans, United States|
|CHANEL||France, Ile-de-France, Neuilly-sur-seine|
|Club Digitale||Italy, Lombardia, Milano|
|codecentric AG||Düsseldorf, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Fairview Health Services||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Heshi Jiye||China, Qingpu, Shanghai|
|Hg||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Incepta Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services||Canada, Quebec, Quebec|
|Kanden Venture Management||-|
|NBGI Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|One East Partners||-|
|Pi Campus||Italy, Lazio, Rome|
|Private Equity Holding||Switzerland, Zug, Zug|
|Superangel||Estonia, Harjumaa, Tallinn|
|Tigeryeah Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Unum Group||Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States|
|$842K||28 Oct 2021||Glasgow City, Glasgow, United Kingdom|
|$1M||04 Mar 2021||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$3M||07 Sep 2020||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$8M||04 Apr 2018||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$631K||16 Jul 2017||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|07 Dec 2016||United Kingdom, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$1M||20 Oct 2016||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$283K||08 Aug 2016||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$1M||30 Oct 2013||United Kingdom, Scotland, United Kingdom|
– ClinSpec Diagnostics is a Glasgow, Scotland, UK-based developer of liquid biopsies for early detection of cancer.
– The company raised £3.5M in funding led by Norcliffe Capital Limited, the University of Strathclyde, Eos Advisory and the founders.
– The first tranche of the investment (£2.4M) was secured in 2020 led by Mercia’s EIS Funds with Scottish Enterprise, profit with purpose investor SIS Ventures, Eos Advisory and the University of Strathclyde.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.