United Angels VC
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United Angels VC is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2017. This investor is located in Europe, Estonia. The main office of this VC is situated in Tallinn.
The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 30 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. This fund was the most active in 2019.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Information Technology, Agriculture. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Estonia. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. Xolo, Click & Grow, EAgronom are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Besides United Angels VC, start-ups are typically funded by Startup Wise Guys, Y Combinator, Thorgate Ventures. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Trind Ventures, Startup Wise Guys, Contriber Ventures.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: unitedangels.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.3 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.